четвер, 3 грудня 2015 р.

Письмо 10 клас

Writing The First Semester
     Vocabulary
1. Circle the correct item. (6 points)
1) …vegetables have more vitamins than when they are cooked.
     a) Boiled     b) Raw        c)Green      d) Frozen
2) The schools where pupils live and study are called … .
     a) primary school     b) boarding school        c) public school        d) infant school
3) My brother works in the building industry as an … .
     a) mechanic     b) teacher        c) architect         d) journalist
4) The … child in the family doesn’t have to share with anyone.
     a) only     b) middle       c)oldest       d) youngest
5) She doesn’t like Mexican food because it is too … .
     a) salt    b) sweet        c)spicy          d) tasty
6) At the end of their time at school, most students get a … school diploma.
     a) big   b) tall     c) large        d) high
7) The profession of … need skill to fit and repair water pipes, bathrooms.
     a) electrician    b) doctor       c) scientist         d) plumber
8) …people like giving orders.
     a) Manipulative     b) Talkative       c) Envious          d) Bossy
9) If I had plums and brandy, I would make a Christmas … .
     a) cake   b) roll      c) pudding      d) biscuits
10) At the end of every school year American pupils … .
     a) take a test     b) write a composition        c)learn a poem         d) read a book
11) Jane has an … of working as an interpreter for seven years.
     a) time     b) application      c) experience         d) requirement
12) Sometimes my teacher thinks I am … because I do not pass my work on time.
     a) hard-working     b) honest        c) lazy          d) jealous
     Grammar
2. Circle the correct item. (6 points)
1) Chris … coffee, but now he drinks tea.
    a) did used to drink     b) used to drink       c) used to drunk         d) use to drink
2) We … in Kyiv for 12 years.
     a) has been living     b) have lived        c) have been living          d) live
3) When we …to London, we will visit the Tower of London.
a)  will go             b) goes             c) go              d) had gone
4)  If I …a yacht, I would travel around the world.
a) have          b) had             c) has             d) will have
5) We used to live in Russia but now we … in Ukraine
     a) lived     b) lives        c) lived         d) living
6) I … my test. Can you check it?
     a) have been finishing     b) have finished        c) finish         d) had finished
7) 4. If you …, you will not pass your entrance exams.
a) study              b) do not study           c) does not study             d) studies 
8) If I … you, I wouldn’t worry so much about this test.
a) wes          b) am           c) be            d) were
9) What … do when you were a child?
     a) do you used to     b) did you use to        c) does you use to         d) used to
10) I …my granny last Sunday.
      a) visited     b) visit     c) visits    d) will visit
11) 4. If you …, you will not have a scholarship.
a) study              b) do not study           c) does not study             d) studies 
12) 1. If I were you, I … for a new husband.

a) would have looked        b) will look           c) would look         d) looked

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар