четвер, 3 грудня 2015 р.

Самостійна робота RELATIVE CLAUSES

Fill in the gaps with appropriate relative pronouns.
  1. That is the man__________ helped me when I fell down in the street.
  2. Is that your car? No, mine is the one_________ is parked just opposite the bank.
  3. That is the woman___________ complained about the room service.
  4. This is the park__________ we first met. Do you remember?
  5. So, James is the man__________ son came on the school trip with us? I din't know.
  6. If you have any question, ask the girl________ is standing at the desk. She'll help you.
  7. They had to put away the dog________ bit the boy. It was too dangerous.
  8. I'm looking for a person________ surname begins with a "k".
  9. Do you still go to that pub__________ we used to go as students?
  10. The heating is not working. Do you know anyone_________ can fix it?
  11. Jim, _________  I've known for years, is my best friend.
  12. My new coat,____________ I bought in New York, is very warm and comfortable.
  13. My boss,____________ wife is French, travels to Paris regularly.
  14. He didn't even say "thank you", ___________  I found really rude.
  15. Next summer I'm going to India, __________ I've never been before.
  16. My sister,_________ is five years younger than me, is a lawyer.
  17. Galileo Galilei,__________ suppported the heliocentric theory, was arrested by the Inquisition.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар