четвер, 3 грудня 2015 р.

Unit 1 We’re the Young Generation.

Unit 1
We’re the Young Generation.

I. Listening
1. Listen and say if it is true or false.
1.     Thousands of clubs sprang up in all parts of Australia.
2.     Photography clubs became extremely popular with teenagers.
3.     I live on a farm in the desert part of Africa.
4.     “The Moon” is my favourite horse.
5.     I love to talk with my horse.
6.     Horses are not very clever animals.

II. Vocabulary
2. Translate into English
1. зробити певні висновки
2. змушуючи підлітків вірити
3. поняття молодіжної культури
4. розвиток музики та моди
5. виражати відсутність поваги до традицій та влади
6. стати незалежним  від сім’ї
7. велика кількість підлітків
8. деякі аспекти життя

III. Grammar
3. Use the proper form of the verbs. Translate into Ukrainian.
1. (see) I hope ___________you soon.
2. (ski) I enjoy ___________in winter.
3. (run) Peter is good at ______________.
4. (meet) I’m looking forward to ___________you.
5. (talk) It’s no use _____________to him.
6. (live) _____________in a big city is exciting.
7. (lock) I don’t remember ____________the door.
8. (take) The princess promised ___________it with her.

4.  Arrange the words to make the sentences.
1. can / dangerous / Some / for / cultures / participants / youth / be / their.
2. Madam / one / in / Tussaud’s / can / What / see / Museum?
3. wore / They / denim / black / jeans / old.
4. hobby  / Alison’s /  to / music / is / listening / classical.  

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар