четвер, 3 грудня 2015 р.

Самостійна робота CONDITIONALS 1 2

  1. If I were you, I (to look) for a new job.
looking           looks          will look            shall looking
  1. You (not, to win) the competition unless you get an extra fifty points.
isn't wining              doesn’t win             will win            will not win
  1. If I (to have) a yacht, I would travel around the world.
have           has              had                will have
  1. If you (not, to study), you will not pass your exams.
don’t study         doesn’t study          will study            study 
  1. If I were you, I (to train) every day
will train           would train              do train                train     
  1. If Ben has enough money, he (to go) to Disneyland.
goes               going                would go                 will go
  1. If I (to be) you, I wouldn’t worry so much about it.
am            was              are          were  
  1. When we (to go) to Paris, we will visit the Louvre.
will go              would go             go           goes
  1. If Tim meets his friend, they (to go) to the pub tonight.
will go             would go              goes          went   
  1. If it (to stop) raining, we will go for a walk.
stop               would stop            stops          will stop
  1. They (to be ) there if they are invited.
will be            would be               are              were
  1. He (to buy) a new car if he had money.

will buy            would buy          buy           bought    

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар