четвер, 3 грудня 2015 р.

Самостійна робота PHRASAL VERBS

Fill in the gaps.
look for.      look after.      look forward.    take after.    turn off.    turned into.    get up.
  1. I have been _____________my mobile phone all morning. I can't find it anywhere.
  2. Can you ____________my pet goldfish for a few days while I am away on holiday?
  3. Children often ______________to Christmas from November onwards.
  4. They look very alike but they also _________each other so it's even harder to tell them apart.
  5. You forgot to ____________the heater last night and the house was like a sauna when I got up this morning.
  6. Jeannie was such a nice girl. I wonder why she has ___________such a vindictive little monster. I blame her parents.
  7. I was late for work because I didn't _____________in time.


Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар