четвер, 3 грудня 2015 р.

Читання 5 клас

Reading
Form 5
Dear Mrs. Fortune,
I read your advertisement for an au pair in the International Times. I am very interested in the job. I would like to work in the USA this summer. I like children and I would like to look after your two sons.
My name is Anna Sentinelli, and I am nineteen years old. I live in Padua, Italy, with my family. We are a very big family. I have six brothers and two sisters. My mother does not go out to work because she has a lot to do at home. I am the oldest child in the family. When I am at home I help her with my younger brothers and sisters. My father is an engineer. His office is in Venice. He is not at home very often because he travels a lot for his job.
At university I am studying English and Russian. I want to be an interpreter. I like reading and cooking.
My university semester ends on June 15th and I go back on September 15th.
Yours sincerely,
Anna Sentinelli
Task 1. For each of the questions 1 – 5 decide which of the answers (a, b, c or d) best complete the statements .
1. Anna is writing to...
a) her parents.
b) a woman for a job.
c) a friend.
2. Anna wants to...
a) stay with an American friend.
b) have a holiday in the USA.
c) find a job in the USA.
3. Anna can start work...
a) in June.
b) in January.
c) in September.
4. In Anna’s family there are...
a) six children.
b) eight children.
c) nine children.
5. Anna is ...
a) an interpreter.
b) studying languages.
c) an engineer.
Task 2. Fill in the gaps with appropriate word.
Mrs. Fortune has two (1)________.
She is the (2)________ child in her family.
Anna’s mother doesn’t have a (3)________ because she has a lot to do at home.
Her father works in (4)_______.

Anna is studying (5)_____ and (5)_____ at university. 

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар