четвер, 3 грудня 2015 р.

Самостійна робота MODAL VERBS

     Fill in the gaps.      
           can (2)   will be able (2)      could (2)
1. My brother _____watch TV from morning till evening.
2. We_________ to go to the cinema next week.
3. My sister _____play the piano very well when she was a child.
4. My sister _______speak English very well.
5. Yesterday I _______  go to the theatre, but I was tired and went home.
6. These students ________to study German next year.
            had to (3)       mustn't      must (2)
1. I _______do a lot of homework yesterday.
2. I don't want anyone to know. You ______ tell anyone what I said.
3. Pete ______stay at home because it was very cold.
7. This child______ spend more time out in the open air.
4. Mike _____ write this exercise at school because he had not done it at home.

2. You ______take your examination in English.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар