четвер, 3 грудня 2015 р.

Unit 1 FREE!

Unit 1 FREE!

I. Listening
1. Listen and say if it is true or false.(3 points)
1. I like horse riding the best.
2. A good film lets me live quite a different life.
3. I do not watch DVD or video at home.
4. I live in Kyiv with my grandmother.
5. I can find a performance to my taste – an eccentric comedy for example.
6. My elder brother is a great theatre-lover.
7. I always go to the cinema with my elder brother.

II. Vocabulary  (3 points)
2. Match the parts of word-combinations
1. to develop intelligence                    a) the opportunity
2 .to swap something                           b) to something
3. to show enthusiasm                         c) about something
4. to let                                                d) oneself away from something
5. to jump at                                        e) oneself go
6. to drug                                             f) about something
7. to be sceptical                                 g) and practical skills
8. antithesis                                         h) about something
9. to rave                                             i) with somebody

III. Grammar ( 6 points)
3. Open the brackets using the proper form of verb.
1. Would Tim mind if I (to borrow) his bicycle without asking him?
2. If I sold my car, I (not, to get) much money for it.
3. If you finish your homework, we ( to go) to the cinema.  
4. I will see you when you (to be) in Moscow next time.
5. What would you do, if you (to find) a gun in the street?
6. Mark and Carol are expecting us. They would be disappointed if we (not, to
     come).
7. Will she forgive him, if he (not, to take) his words back?
8. If I (to know) the subject well, I wouldn't worry about the exam.
9. If your mother ( to permit), we’ll take a walk in the park.
10. If I (to see) her, I would be glad.
11. If he comes back, I (not, to let) him in.

12. If I ( to tell) you the secret, you will be in a great danger.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар